Welcome to Samurai Training Academy
Our main instructor, Bob Lowry, has been training in Japanese Martial Arts since 1991. Our head instructor, Shihan Yoshikazu Nakamura, has been training since the age of 3 (since 1958), he is responsible to carry on the art for his family. Our head instructor lived in the United States for 20 years, teaching his art to a select few. He has returned to Japan to continue raising his daughter and growing his student base in Japan while Bob continues to grow the student and studios in the United States. Come and be a part of a traditional martial arts studio that has been carrying on the art since the 7th Century, become a Samurai.
- Kids Karate: Tues and Thurs at 6:pm
- Young Samurai (Kids Karate and Jujutsu, by invitation only): Mon and Wed at 5:45pm
- Sword: Mon and Weds at 6:30pm
- Adult Karate: Tues and Thurs at 6:30pm
- Adult Jujutsu: Tues and Thurs at 7:30pm
- ALL CLASSES CANCELED: Thur, Jun 13-Mon, Jun 17. Classes resume on Tue, Jun 18 as normal.
- Kids' Karate Session 1: Tues and Thurs at 5:15pm; Kids' Karate Session 2: Tues. and Thurs. at 6:00pm
- Young Samurai (Kids Karate and Jujutsu, by invitation only): Mon and Wed at 5:30pm
- Bushido (Kids Karate, Jujutsu, and Sword, by invitation only): Mon and Wed at 6:30pm
- Adult Sword: Mon and Wed at 7:30pm
- Adult Karate: Tues and Thurs: at 6:45pm
- Adult Jujutsu: Tues and Thurs at 7:45pm